Monday, May 10, 2010

Weird. Who scared who?

There is a ginger cat who came over just now to look for my neighbour's cat. It kept sniffing around the places where she had left her unique smell over. It was mewing so loudly. No idea where it came from. I must say that the ginger cat is really charming/beautiful. (Unsure of its gender.)

But it should not stay here, as they have the tendency to come again and again, if you do not chase them away. I did not exactly chase it away, i just shoo it over at my window. When i wanted to open the window bigger to get a better look, it was gone in a flash. OMG! Was it a real cat that i have seen? I guess so.

After that, i thought about this, i was applying a facial mask. I don't think stray cats have seen any humans on a facial mask before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home